While the financial aspect of branding is considered somewhat ‘unsexy’, majority of packaged food and drink businesses that fail in the first year, do so because of a lack of financial planning and understanding; making it pivotal to your brand’s success and longevity.
In this episode, I chat to Brand and FMCG expert King Eddie Stableford. With almost half a century’s experience in the industry, Eddie has a wealth of knowledge (pun intended!) and explains how planning and understanding the financial side of your business can be key to your success. We also go through an easy-to-understand 6-3-1 formula on how your brand can grab consumer attention, have a ‘conversation’ with them, and in most cases, lead to a sale.
Listen to this episode to learn:
- The formula for financial success.
- How to thrive in retail and play the FMCG game.
- How to understand retailer margins.
- AND of course, how to put more $$$ in your pocket for every product that you sell!
If you want to know the best place for you to make money with your food and drink product, either selling through ‘The Independents’ or ‘The Majors’, you’ll want to listen to this week’s episode.
Links & Resources
- Brand Clock
- Innocent Drinks
- Learn how to set prices by understanding margins and markups
- Waitlist for Foodpreneurs Formula®
- Pricing for Distribution workshop
- Creating a Memorable Brand to Get Your Product Off the Shelf
If you haven’t listened to episode 40 (59 mins), Independents vs. The Majors. Where you’ll make your money. listen here.
This episode is brought to you by Foodpreneurs Formula®, my business acceleration program for packaged food and drink brand owners ready to scale and my Pricing for Distribution workshop to learn how to engage a distributor to help you sell more products and put more money in your pocket.