Have you mastered Instagram?
According to Yolanda Nagy, a farmers market and social media consultant, there’s no need to be overwhelmed but you do need to put yourself in your consumers’ shoes in order to make Instagram work for your business. 👟👡👠
When you put yourself in your consumers’ shoes, you will land more accounts and get more of your products into more consumer baskets.
Yolanda talks to me about how to do this.
And in case you’re wondering, Tiktok is great for video but if you want to post both photos and videos, Instagram is still considered the preferred platform.
And to give you some context of the size of this opportunity, Instagram is on track to reach 2.5 billion users by 2023.
Listen to the episode to learn:
- How to use Instagram for business;
- How to engage your consumers so they advocate for your brand; and
- How to actually figure out what your consumers really want so you can give that to them and make more sales!
LINKS & RESOURCES
- Eatin_and_sippin_locally Instagram
- Eatin’ and Sippin’ Locally Facebook
- Masterclass and Scaling Workbook
- Waitlist for Foodpreneurs Formula®
And, I invite you to come and join my community of female foodpreneurs, and catch up on the conversations, in Kiosk. For Women in Food and Drink, my free Facebook group.
This episode is brought to you by Foodpreneurs Formula®, my business acceleration coaching program for packaged food and drink brand owners ready to scale; and my free on-demand masterclass that gives you the framework to help you navigate your scaling journey.