Do you want to get your food and drink product on more grocery shelves?
What about getting your product off the shelf and into more consumer baskets?
If you said yes to either of those questions, this episode is for you!
Today’s guest is Christina Basile, owner operator of Panetta Mercato, a collection of five family run grocery stores sourcing high quality food and drink products for their customers.
Christina and I talked about what foodpreneurs need to do to get their food and drink products on more grocery shelves and get their products into more consumer baskets.
Listen to my conversation with Christina and find out more about:
- The day in the life of a buyer so you know how and when to approach them;
- How to get a buyer’s attention so you get your product listed;
- How to work with your distributor to get stocked with a speciality retailer;
- How to land your first order with a speciality retailer; and
- How to support your product so it gets off the shelf (this is THE most important aspect that all foodpreneurs should plan for).
In this episode you’ll also discover a number of foodpreneurs Christina works with and how they successfully landed on the shelves of one of her five stores. Use these examples as inspiration on how you can get listed and expand the reach of your product too.
Listen to this episode to learn more.
LINKS & RESOURCES
And, I invite you to come and join my community of female foodpreneurs, and catch up on the conversations, in Kiosk. For Women in Food and Drink, my free Facebook group.
This episode is brought to you by Foodpreneurs Formula®, my business acceleration coaching program for packaged food and drink brand owners ready to scale; and my free on-demand masterclass that gives you the framework to help you navigate your scaling journey.