I’m in the UK and last week chaired a number of sessions at the Bread and Jam Festival with extraordinary challenger brand owners scaling their products. I am also spending a lot of time in market developing insights to share with you and a media outlet I’m writing for.
In this episode I outline the biggest FMCG trends in the UK right now to inspire you, your NPD pipeline and to get you to go in market to do your own research.
Because? Not enough foodpreneurs do and as a consequence, I see far too many ‘same-same’ products with little point of difference.
No point of difference will result in not getting ranged and failing fast.
Take a listen to this episode and learn:
- What’s taking up freezer space and getting founders to >£5M+ turnover;
- What beverage brands are shaking it up and creating real innovation; and
- Who is making a difference in the ‘Free From’ aisle and why you need to know about them.
LINKS & RESOURCES
- Doughlicious Instagram
- Little Moon Instagram
- Homedough.UK Instagram
- Sheep In Wolf’s Clothing Instagram
- Cuzena Instagram
- One Planet Pizza Instagram
- FIF Instagram post on One Planet Pizza
- Mergulo Butter Instagram
- Waitlist for Foodpreneurs Formula®
- Pricing for Distribution Workshop recording and workbook [limited time only]
If you haven’t listened to episode 24 ( 47.12mins), Landing One New Retailer Every Other Day. How This Foodpreneur Does It., listen here.
And, I invite you to come and join my community of female foodpreneurs, and catch up on the conversations, in Kiosk. For Women in Food and Drink, my free Facebook group.
This episode is brought to you by Foodpreneurs Formula®, my business acceleration coaching program for packaged food and drink brand owners ready to scale; and my free on-demand masterclass that gives you the framework to help you navigate your scaling journey.
Chelsea is amazing as always. This podcast is fun and informative. It is great having the links attached for all of the businesses referenced in the podcast, so you can simply jump on and check them out. Thanks