Lucy is a farmer of chickens and has developed value added products such as bone broth. Selling currently at farmers markets, Lucy wants to see her bone broth product on the shelves of grocery stores within 12 months.
Listen to my coaching session with Lucy and the advice I give her on how to scale a speciality product. There are three things I suggest Lucy focuses on in order to successfully scale and ensure she can meet the MOQ expectations of a co-manufacturer.
This is what you’ll learn:
- Why starting with a market assessment is the only way to prepare to take the next step in your growth journey;
- The usefulness of a competitor analysis when considering your sales channel strategy; and
- The five points of building a brand.
This episode is perfect for any foodpreneur who wants to move from selling DTC to wholesale.
LINKS & RESOURCES
- Lowan Park website
- Lowan Park Instagram
- Adelaide Hills Farmers Market
- Waitlist for Foodpreneurs Formula®
And, I invite you to come and join my community of female foodpreneurs, and catch up on the conversations, in Kiosk. For Women in Food and Drink, my free Facebook group.
This episode is brought to you by Foodpreneurs Formula®, my business acceleration coaching program for packaged food and drink brand owners ready to scale; and my free on-demand masterclass that gives you the framework to help you navigate your scaling journey.