Making more revenue, especially predictable recurring revenue, whilst you’re sleeping, would be pretty amazing, right?
Imagine not having to set up your market stall or pitching to a wholesale buyer, week in week out? You’d save a lot of time.
Or could you imagine the dollars cha-cha-chinging over and over again and you’ve changed nothing with your online store. Well this is all possible with a slick DTC digital strategy.
In this episode I’m giving you the three elements of setting up a super effective subscription service.
This is what you’ll learn:
- Developing your subscription offer;
- Driving traffic to your shop; and
- What tech you need.
LINKS & RESOURCES
- Ashley Rouse, founder Trade Street Jam video interview.
- Pickability. Promotions that get your product in more baskets. Episode 11.
- Pricing for Distribution Workshop with Cartel & Co and Females in Food®. Click to save your place.
And, I invite you to come and join my community of female foodpreneurs, and catch up on the conversations, in Kiosk. For Women in Food and Drink, my free Facebook group.
This episode is brought to you by Foodpreneurs Formula®, my business acceleration coaching program for packaged food and drink brand owners ready to scale; and my Pricing for Distribution Workshop with Hayssam Bejjani, “The Chief” of Cartel & Co.