Natalie Alibrandi, a food scientist who gets products ready for market, outlines what you need to hone to take your food and drink product idea to full commercialisation, including executing a formula that’s ready for a retail launch and a formulation that will continue to serve your needs as your demand grows and your business scales up.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Getting the right technical formulation for your product;
- Ensuring your product’s packaging is compliant;
- Scoping suppliers, including co-packers, that are right for your needs;
- Shelf life requirements, including analytical and organoleptic testing;
- What to include in a consumer complaint system so you’re retail ready; and
- Supply chain management expertise so as you scale you build a solid end-to-end value chain.
Natalie’s insights and experience as a food scientist and consultant will help you cut the right corners and avoid the typical formulation and packaging mistakes.
LINKS & RESOURCES
And, I invite you to come and join my community of female foodpreneurs, and catch up on the conversations, in Kiosk. For Women in Food and Drink, my free Facebook group.
This episode is brought to you by Foodpreneurs Formula®, my business acceleration coaching program for packaged food and drink brand owners ready to scale; and my free on-demand masterclass that gives you the framework to help you navigate your scaling journey.