When talking about sales success, Shannon said, “my major fear is not that he will say no, but that he will say yes and I’ll over-commit”.
You’re exhausted, it was a sprint to get your product made, and business opened, and what you need is to stop and take a deep breath but unfortunately that won’t pay the bills.
Listen to my coaching session with Shannon who was ‘burning out’ and needed a sales process to follow and begin to prepare her business for scale.
I gave Shannon a sales process. It’s now yours too.
And if you want help perfecting your pitch, join me for my FREE, “Money For Jam” live masterclass to help land more wholesale accounts.
I ran “Money For Jam” in January for the first time, sharing my proprietary pitching framework and foodpreneurs love love loved it! So it’s on again FREE and live, but places are limited (because it’s live).
This is what you’ll learn:
- What to include in an irresistible sales pitch, even if you’re pitching to a wholesale buyer that you’ve never spoken to before;
- How to get your messages returned from a busy buyer and what to say that cuts through the noise of the competitive marketplace; and
- How to communicate the value that a wholesale buyer cares about so you get stocked more widely, even if your product is expensive.
Getting your product on more shelves, into more consumers’ hands and putting more money in your pocket for every food and drink product you sell is not easy, especially when you don’t have a sales pitch framework to follow.
Success is easier once you know the precise framework to follow that will engage a wholesale buyer to purchase from you.
LINKS & RESOURCES
- Alligator Labs website
- Alligator Labs Instagram
- Influence book, by Cialdini
- Contagious book, by Berger
- Save your place for Money For Jam FREE Masterclass
And, I invite you to come and join my community of female foodpreneurs, and catch up on the conversations, in Kiosk. For Women in Food and Drink, my free Facebook group.
This episode is brought to you by Foodpreneurs Formula®, my business acceleration coaching program for packaged food and drink brand owners ready to scale; and my free live masterclass, Money for Jam, that I’ll be hosting the week commencing 16 May to help you craft your sales pitch so you know precisely what to say to a wholesale buyer so you land more accounts and put more money in your pocket for every food and drink product you sell.