Making money in food and drink is hard – almost impossible when you procrastinate and focus on all the wrong things.
I bet if you’re here you may already know that there’s a lot to consider and many actions to take.
73% of packaged food and drink brand owners don’t pay themselves a wage because there is no profit to set aside for all their time and effort.
Listen to my insights into what the five typical mistakes foodpreneurs make are, and get answers to the following questions:
- How do you go about creating a business from a food and drink product that puts more money in your pocket?
- What should you charge?
- Should you build velocity or value?
- Is creating a brand important? And if so what does that actually mean?
- What if you don’t know your numbers, what number should you start to familiarise yourself with so you are confident that you’re doing the right things?
- And what about approaching buyers in either the retail or foodservice channel?
Links & Resources
- How to set prices so you don’t lose money.
- Learn how to set prices by understanding margins & markups.
And, if you haven’t listened to my launch episode (9 mins) to hear why helping female foodpreneurs put more money in their pocket for every food and drink product they sell is so important to me, and crucial for the industry right now, listen here.
And, I invite you to come and join my community of female foodpreneurs, and catch up on the conversations, in Kiosk. For Women in Food and Drink, my free Facebook group.
This episode is sponsored by Inside FMCG. Visit insidefmcg.com.au